Bucket list





This list is not sorted by preference, I do not really know what's will be the first item that I will achieve.




1. Visit New York, because is my favourite city in the world.
New York is the city of the great buildings, it is the economic centre of the USA where it can be enjoyable, the best musicals and theatre plays, match of NBA, museums like the Metropolitan, etc. Also I would love to live the famous Christmas in New York. I've seen its streets so many times in the movies that it looks like I've been in New York really.





2. I Want to graduate at the University.
I am working hard in order to get a job that allows me to have a full life, However, the first thing is to finish my studies and then to be able to travel USA, UK, Australia                                                       or China.


3. Becoming a professional golf player.
The golf is my favourite sport, I play golf since I was 8 years old and I really enjoy playing golf. It would be a dream to be a professional player.



4. Meeting to Tiger Woods


Tiger Woods is one of the best golfers in history, he has achieved incredible things and it would be great to be able to meet such an important player.

5. Completing the “Camino de Santiago”

It is an exciting trip and allows to do several things at once: sport, nature, and visiting historical places.





6. Climbing to Everest.

It is a fantastic place, although it is extremely difficult to climb.



7. Visiting China

It is an exotic place, its history is thousands of years old and it has wonders like the great wall.


8. Living in Sidney.

It is the most cosmopolitan city in Australia. Sydney is an spectacular city, The blue of the harbour, between the metallic bridge and the white sails of the Opera House, its ocean beaches, its popular neighbourhoods or The Blue Mountains, national park and world heritage by Unesco makes it specially interesting for me.  



9. Learning Chinesse Language

I would like to visit China, but also learning its language would be very good in order to find work




10. Seeing to Real Madrid football match in the Santiago Bernabeu.


The best team in the world.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My perfect English test : Reading

My perfect Englis test : Listen

“Me in 10 year´s time”