“Me in 10 year´s time”



I am going to start saying that it is very difficult to me to think what I will do with my life in 10 years because I am very happy doing the things what I am doing now, but in this essay, I will try to change my mind.




First of all, I think that I will be living in a big city like Madrid or Barcelona. Also, I believe that I will be working in a hospital or in a private clinic seeing that I would like to be a doctor. 


Furthermore, I strongly believe that in 10 years I will do a lot of sport, playing golf or working in a gym and I think that I will travel a lot because I like to know other cultures and other different places in the world



Finally, I also believe that in ten years I will have a stable partner but I still wouldn´t like to have children because I will only be 27 years old 
and as I would like to go out at night with my friends.

In short, I would like to have a relaxed life with a stable job, enjoying my friends and my hobbies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My perfect English test : Reading

My perfect Englis test : Listen