I would volunteer for...

Oxfanm Intermon


Oxfam is an NGO organization that born helping poor people in Africa for more that 70 years. I Would like to go Africa to help poor people and to reduce poverty in third world countries.




I would like to go for several months because I think that if I work hard every day, I will be able to improve the poor lifestyle which these people face. In my opinion, I could help them by offering them food, clothes, books…

Oxfam has several work areas: Conflict & Emergencies, Gender Justice, Food and Gender
Future of Agriculture, Inequality and essential services.




I Like Oxfam because it is not an organisation to give alms, But work together with partners and local communities for the development of more than 50 countries.

They promote many interesting activities like the fair trade.

The fair trade is a solidarity trade system whose objective is to improve market access for the most disadvantaged producers and to change the unfair rules of international trade, which consolidate poverty and global inequality. It is also an international movement made up of organisations from around the world.

Furthermore, They help people caught up in natural disasters and conflicts across the world with clean water, food, sanitation and protection.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My perfect English test : Reading

My perfect Englis test : Listen

“Me in 10 year´s time”